Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"Nomadic" Inspiration


This card was inspired by a simple, wonderful design I caught over at The Crafty Nomad. The card is actually toward the end of the post. LOVE the trees and the cork! I took the card in a slightly different direction but am thankful for the great idea.

And let me say how much I adore my Sizzix Texture Boutique Embossing Machine. After doing some soul-searching, I decided that I don't want to die cut at home. I don't want to spend the money on the dies and I don't want to make space for all that stuff. I might change my mind, but for now I am content! I love that the embossing folders are so inexpensive and easily stored. I also like that the Texture Boutique can use folders from several different manufacturers. Here's a quick demo video that sealed the deal for me! It's so fun to work with my 6 year old on embossing projects...I make the sandwich and he turns the crank!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer I answered you question about the embossing folder on my blog in the comments and added a supply list to the post as well. I could not find an email address to reply to you directly. The folder I used is Sizzix Plaid. From this post I see you have a Sizzix embossing machine so you could defiantly use the same folder I did.

    ReplyDelete